Monday, July 11, 2011

Season of decline


Now these dreams have faded, all gone astray. Now I fall so fast as a castaway.

Cant be lost if you have nowhere to go.

Like wretched pain inside, feel it growing. Tainted misery now suffocating.

Cant see us together now growing old.

Warmth hath left your kiss, how come its grown so cold?

Here lies jagged root so overwhelming.

This failing love, outside its gold. Inside so worthless, your words once pure now so hard and careless.

Now you say I'm done and were through. I can no longer see or understand you.

Maybe I should just leave, could just be gone. I cant feel my way to you when its become so wrong.

Find no solace with you, no relief, no reprieve. Find this betraying game and only grief left to believe.

Try to stop this frantic bleeding now. But letting go of me to unplug this somehow.

Gone burning like a bad karma amputee.

I used to lie safe in your arms but cannot stand it anymore.

Now dragged down to my knees I cry wretched on this cold hard floor.

So I cannot fly, cannot soar. Chained I am cannot touch freedoms sky.

Swallow this evil, on bad seeds I choke. Bring the final devastating stroke.

Confuse,dismantle and complicate. Ostracize, belittle and decimate.

No comments: